We are the 1st Company Licensed and that uses CRYONITE in Alberta.
CRYONITE is a method of rapidly lowering the temperature in the Bedbugs to a point that freezes the fluids within the insect cells, causing instant death in the bedbug eggs, nymphs and adults. Cryonite is a form of pressurized CO2 (carbon dioxide) – a non-toxic, non-poisonous naturally occurring gas. This approach penetrates wall cavities, mattresses and other hard to reach locations to kill bed bugs.In pesticide method eggs of bed bugs remains which result in later infestation. You will not face such problems with CRYONITE ®. Cryonite is a truly “green” system. There are no pesticide smells, messy wet residues, or health implications when Cryonite is used. The CO2 used is food grade quality and presents no risk of contamination, even in sensitive industries.
What are the benefits of a bed bug treatment using CRYONITE®?
- About a 2 hour process
- Eliminates the need to discard bedding and furniture
- Environmentally friendly
- Complete pest elimination of all stages of the bed bug
- Less disruption to occupants
- Minimal preparation, fast and effective
- Perfect for treating sensitive environments
- Completely safe non-toxic
- Treatment is completely dry and residue-free
- Tenants and guests can return to their suites immediately after treatment