Our Guarantee Process
- Kills all life stages of bedbugs
- No chemical, non-toxic
- 100% pet friendly
- One-day treatment
- Written Guarantee
- Chemical treatment option
- 24/7 Operation
- Call us now and SAVE $50
Scientific Pest Control Offers Bed Bug Extermination and Bed Bugs Inspection
Bed bugs are every property owner’s worst nightmare. Once they invade your home or business, these tiny blood-sucking creatures are hard to get rid of without professional help. Thankfully, Scientific serves the New Edmonton, Calgary, Red Deer, Lethbridge, Fort Mcmurray, Grand Prairie and all surrounding area with comprehensive bed bug control that not only eliminates these pests, but also ensures that they don’t come back.
The Bed bugs treatment services that we provide involve a simple three-step approach:
- Detect. The first task of any pest control situation is to inspect, investigate, and identify to full nature of the problem pests, where it hides, and anything that could be contributing to them being there in the first place.
- Eliminate. We develop a plan to eliminate these pests. We discuss this plan with you, our valued customer, and only offer the safest and most economical solutions possible. All of our elimination methods are safe for you and your pets.
- Prevent. What good is pest control is the invading nuisance simply returns in a few weeks or months? We seek out the entry points, potential attractions, and work with you to proactively prevent future infestations. Our job isn’t done until we’re satisfied that bed bugs aren’t ever coming back.
How do you know if you have bed bugs? Are you itchy in the morning? Got bites?
If you or someone in your household is getting bit during the night, examine the bites. Bed bug bites are usually red, with a dark spot in the middle. Most people find that the bites itch and they are often found in a cluster or in a line of bites. Bites are usually on the upper part of the body, the face, neck, hands, and arms. BUT, not everyone responds the same way. Some people get raised bites, but they don’t itch. If you get strange bite-like bumps, start to investigate. Bedbugs are NOT invisible. A bit of detective work in the bedroom will tell you if you have a problem
Readily Pesticides or Commercial Pesticides?
Pesticides alone should not be used to control bed bugs. Sprays will cause bed bugs to scatter making eradication more difficult. The most effective program for eliminating bed bugs is one that utilizes Integrated Pest Management (IPM). IPM is the use of all possible methods in a logical combination that minimizes risk of pesticide exposure, safeguards the environment, and maximizes effectiveness. Facilities should have a pest management plan in place, to deal with pests including bed bugs, before they are a problem.
Even a minor bed bug infestation can disrupt day-to-day operations at work or in your home. Infestations are also very difficult to eradicate without proper treatment. Scientific Pest has several bed bug treatments to offer for all levels of infestation for property owners. This makes us special than our competitors because we are not limited to one type of treatment so we advise you of the fact and which treatment would be beneficial for your home and you choose. We also ensure that you and your family have a comprehensive knowledge for identifying and preventing bed bug infestations.